Past Projects > Dan Doh!!

Dan Doh!! Anime Ending *POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T READ THE

(1/1)

shindouhikaru:
*POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T READ THE MANGA*

Since SS is taking their time doing the sub, I've taken the liberty to download the last 6 episodes (RAW) to see what kind of an alternate ending this anime has and to see how far it follows the manga. Well, it's obviously a different ending than the manga since this anime is way shorter than the manga (The anime stops following the manga after volume 13). As of 1 March 2006, over 30 volumes of Dan Doh!! manga have been published.

From what i see, they'll tell us about a game between the kids already shown in earlier episodes as an ending story arc. They didn't show Tadamichi Aoba playing golf at international tournaments, although they did show that he go to All Nippon Open as a caddy to gain more experience.

In the manga after the All Nippon Open match, Dandoh keep on participating in more professional tournament such as KBC Augusta and Thai Asian Match Play. After these matches ended, the author continue on telling Dandoh's life during his junior high years. New characters were introduced and a much more interesting match happen.

In conclusion, the ending of anime is not something really to look forward to, but it still is interesting to watch. I see some of the techniques, fairway and green design used in the manga are applied here although with different settings and situation of course. I will wait for SS to release it of course since I want to really know what is happening in the end (I can only guess a little since I know only little Japanese).

That's it from me on this matter, but if you would like to know more story from the manga, I'd be happy to tell you without referencing to any of the not-yet-subbed episodes.

Cheers! 8)

SH

Edit: Updated on March 1, 2006 for more manga only story and related information. - Updated end of 1st paragraph and end of 2nd paragraph. Also added an extra paragraph after after the 2nd paragraph.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version