Past Projects > Kanon

Kanon game

(1/3) > >>

DarkDesire:
Hy all.I've just got the kanon game(both standard and h game), but they're both in japnese.Can anyone plz tell me where can i download a english version or a patch that transales the game in english.
Thank you...

Keitaro Urashima:
Eternal Fighter Zero is also Kanon game, this time is fighting game. :]

alphastickmania:
When talking about English translations for games, they are mostly done by people who offers it to people who bought the game for free...actually it is just for anyone who wants it but the game has to already be installed of course. You can try HGTP. h games translation project. I am not sure if they have it or not. Worth a try for the h game version. For the standard version, you have to get someone else to help you.

tiachopvutru:
Yep, there was a group who did the project. The name is Haeleth if I remember correctly. However, they stalled it, and I think will most likely never going to resume it...

As for me, I think Kyoto Animation did a very good job in the Kanon 2006 ... and the characters look way better than both in the game and the original anime version too =P

AoyamaMotoko:

--- Quote from: tiachopvutru on February 18, 2007, 02:37:24 AM ---Yep, there was a group who did the project. The name is Haeleth if I remember correctly. However, they stalled it, and I think will most likely never going to resume it...
--- End quote ---

Correct. It is stalled until Key gives permission for the translation. You can read more at http://www.haeleth.net/kanon.shtml

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version