Author Topic: Wind -a breath of heart- TV - DVD Specials  (Read 13188 times)

Sumiregawa-kun

• ~ the sleeping fangs ~
  • Static-Subs Pal
  • Forum Elder
    • otenba
Re: Wind -a breath of heart- TV - DVD Specials
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 07:49:38 AM »
nnl released something or other for it. You could hunt it down via places like boxtorrents or whatever. Naturally those we don't have info on/support over here.
~Avatar Credit: ME!~

alphastickmania

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 12:22:16 PM »
Ok. Finalised and confirmed. Your DVD TV stuff has been subbed a long time ago by nnl and they have been distributing and I have the file. Go there to get it if you want. Note: Good luck finding your way.

MaccaSvenne

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 11:05:04 AM »
Well, as far as I know, what NNL released was the first four episodes of the TV series...
What hasn't been subbed and seems to be near impossible to find raws for, is the TV Specials that came with the Wind TV DVD:s (episode 9.5, 10.4, 10.8 & 12.5).

If you manage to find those it'd sure be an impressive feat.

alphastickmania

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 08:54:55 AM »
Series... sigh. Don't think so. One episode. DVD Special to all those people who paid good money for the 3 OVAs. Can get it free from nnl. Reason, because many countries don't sell or it is hard to get and nnl only released OVA 1 and DVD special. Episodes from here, Staticsubs.

MaccaSvenne

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2007, 09:05:00 PM »
I really don't get what you're trying to say here...
If you claim that NNL have released the TV Specials mentioned, then you're wrong.

You do realize there are three different Wind -a breath of heart- series, right?
One three-episode OVA (also called KSS OVA), something called Omake OVA and the TV Series(4 TV Specials included with the DVD:s which are currently unsubbed)...

Why don't you check NNL:s website and AniDB, something that'll hopefully lead you to the same conclusion as me...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 09:54:41 AM by MaccaSvenne »

alphastickmania

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »
Very well. I will keep a lookout for the raw version of the "TV Specials". If I find anything, I will put a link here.

alphastickmania

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 07:48:27 AM »
MaccaSvenne, I found some of your DVD specials, not raws. But already subbed. Hop over to animesuki or go straight to Shinsen-Subs to get them. Only 4 of them, in parts.

MaccaSvenne

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 08:58:26 AM »
Yeah, I noticed that Shinsen did them, quite surprising actually...

It's great that they finally got subbed, they do make the series at least somewhat better, in my opinion. I would of course have preferred Static-Subs to do them for continuity. Shinsen has actually translated Kasumi's last name Shikouin as "councillor" ><, but otherwise I think they've done a good job...

anything