Author Topic: The Last of Stratos 4?  (Read 7552 times)

tomcurda

• UltraNewbie
The Last of Stratos 4?
« on: February 04, 2007, 09:13:49 AM »
It would seem that Stratos 4 has run its course.  Does Studio Fantasia have any more adventures in store for our friends on Shimoji Island?  I don't know but I hope so.  I'd like to see the new girls developed more; I'm also curious if Sayaka-san will ever meet Mr. Right or Mr. Fujitoni will ever get a girlfriend.

If this does not work out though, I think there is fertile ground for going back in time about 5 to 10 years. We could see Mr. Iwasaki and Mr. Fujitoni as Candidate Pilots.  This would allow us to see Iwasaki break the then altitude record and land on Iwo Jima.  We could see Miss Kisaragi as a 2 stripe Official Pilot and maybe see the aircrash that altered the course of her career.  We could see the space disaster that claimed the lives of Karin's parents.  We could get to know Mr. Sako and Miharu better.  Finally, we could find out if, as I suspect, Tsukino is Karin's uncle and how he got into the Secret Service.

What do you say Studio Fantasia?  Give it some thought.

PS:  If anything in this letter is considered bad form, it was done so in ignorance.  Please discretely inform me and I will not do it again

Sumiregawa-kun

• ~ the sleeping fangs ~
  • Static-Subs Pal
  • Forum Elder
    • otenba
Re: The Last of Stratos 4?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 11:09:45 PM »
Hah. That, my friend, is what fanfiction is for. xD
~Avatar Credit: ME!~

alex phoenix wing

• Alex 'phoenix' Wing
Re: The Last of Stratos 4?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 10:40:58 AM »
There are rumors about a possible second TV-series, although any airdate is unknown

anything