Author Topic: Do we know anything about the second season?  (Read 2527 times)

Gustlel

• UltraNewbie
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 13.0.1 Firefox 13.0.1
Do we know anything about the second season?
« on: July 16, 2012, 04:23:33 PM »
 :)) I'm slightly curious, but what do we know about the second season of Ore no Imouto (Well, Its drifting into more Kouhai territory at the moment.)
Will you guys be the guys doing the second season (Also, Excellent work on the first one.)

Of course, all the buzz seems to be on the new releases, so don't mind me, over here in the work specific forum. ( I Probably should have searched this, but there is A lot in that forum though, so Its a little daunting at the moment.)

cyruz

• Forum Elder
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 14.0 Firefox 14.0
    • MyAnimeList.net
Re: Do we know anything about the second season?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 04:39:57 PM »
There's not even a tentative date for it yet so planning is not possible. Hence, apart from being interested, there's nothing SS'll be able to tell you regarding subs.

Gustlel

• UltraNewbie
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 13.0.1 Firefox 13.0.1
Re: Do we know anything about the second season?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 05:02:48 PM »
I suppose I am just a gibbering fan who has too exited having just finished the first season.  Well, thanks for reading this thread at least, and I cant wait to see what happens (Although, thanks to the other adaptations, we kinda already know.)

Ill try to catch up on your other projects as well. (Should I switch this thread over to speculations, given that we have the source material out already for what comes next?)

anything