Author Topic: [Spoilers] Shakugan no Shana III - Plot Discussions  (Read 3178 times)

Dark_Pride

[Spoilers] Shakugan no Shana III - Plot Discussions
« on: December 06, 2011, 07:47:09 AM »
Introduction note from AoyamaMotoko:
This content was split from an announcement topic. As it has to do with general plot discussion and such, I've moved the relevant posts to the correct board.

Still wondering how Fecor was killed that easily. I mean, everyone (including Shana) was having problem with his Magnecia during Season 2 (episode 15/16?). Then came season 3 and Tenmoku Ikou single-handedly kill him like a bitch.

Aside from psycho Shana, nothing is really noteworthy about the episode.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 02:28:53 PM by AoyamaMotoko »

alvinkhorfire

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 9.0 MS Internet Explorer 9.0
Re: [Spoilers] Shakugan no Shana III - Plot Discussions
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:24:50 PM »
Then came season 3 and Tenmoku Ikou single-handedly kill him like a bitch.

This answer is quoted from other people's opinions. Credits to them.
Spoiler (hover to show)

Aside from psycho Shana, nothing is really noteworthy about the episode.
It is the state of being so helpless that drove her to yearn for her power and her sword. You can see that she was bidding her time to make a move, waiting for right opportunity. When the chance arrived, she seized it rightfully, otherwise she may not have the chance to escape ever again. If she has to be psycho, so it be. It was now or never. I couldnt help but admire the sheer determination Shana has. Go, Shana! It is time for another rematch with Serpent of the Ritual Sakai Yuji.  :]
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:32:30 PM by alvinkhorfire »

Stalker Fairy

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 06:12:38 AM »
Then came season 3 and Tenmoku Ikou single-handedly kill him like a bitch.

Spoiler (hover to show)

If he really bit the dust, then it's kinda saddeining. Outside of the Trinity, I think I like Fecor the most. I mean, he's like this guy you dont care about. You think he's weaker than you. So you bully him. Then, all of a sudden, he fights back. And you get an "Oh Crap" moment when you realise your victim was actually 100 times stronger than you. That is Fecor.

alvinkhorfire

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 9.0 MS Internet Explorer 9.0
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 10:01:28 PM »
@Stalker Fairy

Fecor is not that powerful. Magnesia is his only known attack, so once you get pass it, there isn't much of a fighter to beat. Also, Tenmoku was the fear of both, Flame Hazes and Denizens, to the point that they even got away from Asia to escape from him (before Shana's initiation), So yes, he is pretty powerful and Fecor didn't stand a chance.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:03:41 PM by alvinkhorfire »