Author Topic: Bitorrent...  (Read 7632 times)

Lumi-chan

• UltraNewbie
Bitorrent...
« on: December 06, 2007, 03:51:46 PM »
I was just wondering if you wouldn't reupload a torrent of this series...

I wanted to see it and when I knew you were subbing it, I wanted your version, but I can't find a torrent anywere u.u

I know I could get it through irc, but I have no idea on how that works :S

AoyamaMotoko

• Static-Subs Webmaster
  • Static-Subs Staff
    • Animeneko Network
Re: Bitorrent...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 04:01:00 PM »
The series is licensed in North America. Per our usual policies, as the show is available in stores, we have discontinued distribution of our subs. We encourage people to support the artist and the anime industry and purchase licensed copies of the show.
Happy Linux User
Player of choice: SMplayer and Mplayer2 (for extra mkv goodness!)

Sumiregawa-kun

• ~ the sleeping fangs ~
  • Static-Subs Pal
  • Forum Elder
    • otenba
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 04:27:15 PM »
PS - It's only 3 DVDs, and worth the money. The licensor did a REALLY GOOD job with the subs. They are nearly spot on our subs in most places, I shit you not. I'm very impressed with the quality on these, and you know that's honest coming from a fansubber, so please don't be afraid to buy them.

Edit: Actually, see here: http://www.amazon.com/Kannazuki-No-Miko-Box-Set/dp/B000QJMCRE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1196976494&sr=8-1
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 04:30:19 PM by Sumiregawa-kun »
~Avatar Credit: ME!~

Lumi-chan

• UltraNewbie
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 08:38:47 PM »
Sorry, I didn't know...

I'm from Portugal, and if I had anime sold in this country I would totally suport the artist and anime... I always try to do that with series that I really love...

And if you say it's that good, I think I'll consider ordering it (need to inform myself about shipping costs)...

AoyamaMotoko

• Static-Subs Webmaster
  • Static-Subs Staff
    • Animeneko Network
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 08:53:02 PM »
Sorry, I didn't know...

Hey, no problem, you didn't know.

If you have any local anime licensing companies, petition them to pick the series up. Remember that all companies work on economics, so if they feel they will have an audience to recover their costs, they will license the series. Even if you buy and import, expressing interest is important in letting local companies know there is a market.
Happy Linux User
Player of choice: SMplayer and Mplayer2 (for extra mkv goodness!)

Lumi-chan

• UltraNewbie
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 08:48:35 PM »
I really supose portuguese people should start making pressure for really good anime licensing companies ;P

Anyway... I better stop, cause this is getting a little off-topic... Thanks for everything =)